JH Hortitech provides high quality knitted shade cloth for greenhouses, nurseries and other growers. The lightweight material is made of UV resistant, high-density polyethylene that resists rips, tears and fraying. This lightweight cloth is 20-25% lighter than woven shade cloth with an open lockstitch design to reduce wind speed and heat buildup.
Advantages of knitted shade cloth:
* Better ventilation and water permeable. Open lockstitch design reduces wind speed and heat buildup in structure
* Lightweight and easy to install. 20-25% lighter than woven shade cloth with dramatically more strength. Can be cut on site and will not ravel
* Reduce soil moisture loss. Less evaporation
* Tough lockstitch knitted construction. Resists rips, tears and fraying. Shade levels remain constant during product life.
* Cost effective. Minimal edge taping and swing thanks to knitted lockstitch
* UV protection. UV resistant, high density polyethylene
* Chemical resistant. Resists most horticultural chemicals, sprays and detergents.
Mono-knit black shade net uses the new knitting technology with stronger monofilament HDPE yarns to knit together a truly rugged fabric that lasts for years. Being knitted, it will not fray when cut. The avaiable colors are black, white. White mono-knit shade net can produce a harmony diffused light which can improve light condition inside greenhouses.
Tape-knit shade net used the exact same knitting technology with mono-knitted shade net but with light HDPE tapes.